holiday

We are super excited to announce that Froggy Tuition Centre’s highly anticipated summer School Holidays Program will be running for 3 weeks between 9th to 25th  January 2017.

Did you know that if your child dedicates just 18hrs , or 1.8% of their total holiday period to our English & Maths holiday program they will equip themselves with a HUGE advantage starting their new grade?

Let’s do the maths: 6 weeks x 7 days x 24hrs = 1008 total holiday hours.

18hrs/1008hrs = 1.8% , that leaves 98.2% of time to do whatever else they wish during the holiday period so it’s a tiny investment for massive gains!

Our school holiday program is great to ensure your child’s mind remains active which will ensure they begin school ready to tackle the challenges that lay ahead with confidence.

With a MASSIVE 50% discount if you enrol and prepay before 16th December 2017, you’d better be quick as positions are strictly limited!

Why should your child attend the holiday program?

  • Keeps their mind active
  • Prevents the slow start to new grade (AKA Holiday Zombie Brain Syndrome)
  • Catch up on missed content and prepare for the new grade
  • Keep those thinking skills active
  • All lessons are presented in a fun, interactive way
  • Quizzes and assessments
  • Mentoring programs to boost self- confidence & motivation

Who is suited for?

Primary Year 1-Year 6 in 2018

High school  Year 7- Year 10 in 2018

What will we cover?

We will be holding 3 x 2 hour English and Maths tuition per week for 3 weeks covering any gaps in learning which will provide the best preparation for your child’s new grade. Starting a new grade could be quite a daunting experience if students are not prepared both academically and mentally.

Our English & Maths learning outcomes are aligned with the Board the Studies syllabus outcomes

Literacy: Grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, paragraphs, comprehension, writing text types etc.

Numeracy: Numeracy, Measurement, Space & Geometry, Problem solving + more according to grade.

NAPLAN preparation

COST: Just $198 incl GST for 9 x 2 hour sessions. SAVE $198!!

 SESSION TIMES: 

Morning sessions have now filled. We have opened an additional afternoon class. Limited afternoon sessions available. Be quick!

Day Morning FULL Afternoon FULL Afternoon
Tuesday O     10:00am – 12:00pm O    12:30pm – 2:30pm O    3pm – 5pm
Wednesday O     10:00am – 12:00pm O    12:30pm – 2:30pm O    3pm – 5pm
Thursday O     10:00am – 12:00pm O    12:30pm – 2:30pm O    3pm – 5pm

Strictly limited positions available.

Please complete the below form to register your interest and we will be in contact with you.

[Form id=”20″]